14th Seoul International Senior Film Festival: Call for Entries
Seoul International Senior Film Festival has provided fresh insights on generations, relationships, and the complexity of senior life by connecting different perspectives from various countries. SISFF has also introduced films that address family issues or social problems related to contemporary senior life. When Population aging is one of the most urgent phenomenons worldwide, SISFF aims to be a leading platform where deeper understandings and empathy across generations can be enhanced.
The 14th SISFF will be held between 22-26 October in Seoul, South Korea.
Submissions for SISFF 2021 are now open, and we are looking forward to finding and supporting new voices.
How to submit?
***SISFF only accepts short films which should have a maximum running time of 30 minutes.***
[Awards & Prizes for the International Competition]
- The Grand Prize: monetary award of KRW 2,000,000 and a trophy
- The Second Prize: monetary award of KRW 1,000,000 and a trophy
[Rules and Terms]
- SISFF only accepts projects completed after 1 January 2019 and we will favor work completed after 1 January 2020.
- SISFF accepts all films in any genre.
- SISFF accepts short films which should have a maximum running time of 30 minutes.
- There is no premiere status requirement for films.
- SISFF accepts completed films. Works-in-progress may only be submitted under special circumstances.
- SISFF does not accept resubmissions unless substantial changes have been made.
- All Film that is not in English or Korean, must have English or Korean subtitles.
- Waivers(free entry) are granted only to the applicants who have been invited to submit.
- All entries are viewed and the final films are selected by the festival programmer and the selection committee organized by the festival.
- Each selected film will be notified individually by e-mail and the final list will be announced on a bulletin board of our official website by 10 Jul 2021 at the latest.
*PLEASE NOTE OUR GENERAL RULES BELOW*
- The screener submitted to SISFF must be the same as the final version which will be screened during the festival.
- The screener should be private links or protected by passwords.
- The link to your video included in your submission form must not expire.
- More than one film may be submitted. Each documentary must be accompanied by its own entry form and fee.
- Entrants must not withdraw from screenings once the final selections are confirmed.
- SISFF is unable to return preview copies and all materials.
- Your film must not be in breach of any copyright, including music or sound used in your film.